Junk e-mail problem

alt 13:30 11 May 03

Hi, I am running xp home and have Outlook for e-mails. I have added an address to my junk mail by mistake, how can I undo this......Thanks

Forum Editor 14:47 11 May 03

which version of Outlook you use, and I'm using a beta of the Office 11 version of Outlook, so bear with me.

In the inbox, go to 'Actions'and select 'junk email' and then 'junk email options'.

There you should see a list of the addresses you've nominated as junk email senders, and you can remove the one you added by mistake.

In the new version of Outlook there will be a special icon, labelled 'Not junk' which will enable you to rapidly relabel anything you (or Outlook) have mistakenly identified as junk. I don't think this is in any of the presently available versions.

VoG™ 14:50 11 May 03

Assuming that you mean Outlook and not Outlook Express...

When reading an e-mail click on the Organize toolbar button. Click on Junk Mail. At the bottom of the pane click the link. Click the Edit Junk Senders list.

VoG™ 14:51 11 May 03

But this demonstrates that there is usually more than one way of achieving the end.

alt 15:56 11 May 03

Thanks a million guys......done.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…