Jumpy Vista

DAKAR 22:15 25 Aug 08

Hi all
My wifes pc running Vista seems very jumpy when clicking to open programmes or emails in the inbox
For instance when she clicks on a message in the inbox a message either above or below the one selected will open,and when she clicks on bookmarks the drop down menu will open and close and she has to keep selecting it before it stays open,sometimes she selects a message in the inbox and it dumps it in the deleted folder
Any thoughts as to how to rectify will be appreciated
Regards
Dakar

peter99co 22:49 25 Aug 08

What kind of mouse/connection/type are you using?

DAKAR 18:59 26 Aug 08

Hi peter99co
Can you please explain your question as I do not want to give you duff info
Thanks a lot
Dakar

Ditch999 20:14 26 Aug 08

What sort of mouse are you using eg wireless, wired, optical, lazer, ball type.
Is it plugged in properly?

DAKAR 23:07 26 Aug 08

Hi Ditch999
the mouse is wired and is plugged in ok the problem only appears to be in certain areas eg email and selecting dropdown menus
should I try a different mouse
Cheers
Dakar

peter99co 23:11 26 Aug 08

When in a drop down box put the cursur in the box and try the arrow keys to drop down the list. Does the problem still occur?

peter99co 23:13 26 Aug 08

Use the arrow keys to drop down the email lists and check that as well. Then report back please.

DAKAR 20:47 27 Aug 08

Thanks guys
You put me in the right area of the problem,I have changed the mouse and the problem seems to have been rectified,dodgy mouse I recon.
Thankyou from my wifeas well.
Regards
Dakar

peter99co 21:50 27 Aug 08

You are welcome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…