julie

julie13 21:47 09 Jun 04

I've just got a new PC from Evesham and on the whole am pleased with the system.

I loaded Norton Internet Security 2004 and now can only download a webpage when I disable it.
Which is useless!

Also I have ATi All-in-Wonder installed and cannot tune it in. Can anybody advise, in simple terms please, what to do.

Please help!!!

THE TERMINATOR 23:19 09 Jun 04

Is your Norton Firewall up, if it is you will have to enable internet explorer to have access to the web.Do this by double clicking on the green firewall icon, click on personal firewall and choose configure to your right-in yellow block-from the resulting screen choose the programs tab. After a while the programs that are internet enabled will list up. Find Microsoft Internet Explorer and change it's internet access by clicking on it and change it to permit all. Hope this helps. PS If you don't have a firewall icon maybe you will have to d/click on the Norton icon.

THE TERMINATOR 23:21 09 Jun 04

Don't forget to click on OK when you have done the above. TT

THE TERMINATOR 23:26 09 Jun 04

ATi All-in-Wonder-what do you mean tune it in?

hugh-265156 23:32 09 Jun 04

as THE TERMINATOR says above you will need to allow internet explorer or your browser access.

this may also help a bit click here

for the AIW,not sure what card model you have but take a look at click here or click here for other links

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…