JS trojan.logo.a found

I-W 00:22 04 Nov 03

Iv found the abvoe trojan on my comp the other day but cant shift it. I scanned my comp with bullguard which found the trojan but couldnt do anything with it so i scanned with norton anti-viruse 2003 which didnt pick up the trojan. any ideas how i can shift it. Also is ther a firewall built into xp home? iv heard there is but cant seem to activate it. Any help would be wonderfull

The Lights Are On 00:37 04 Nov 03

Try this click here if it works & removes the Trojan consider purchasing it. To activate the Windows Firewall go to Start then the right hand pane & Connect To. Right click on your connection(s) you use and select Properties then the Advanced Tab. Tick the top box.

smegs 00:38 04 Nov 03

Been to the Norton Web site & I can't find antthing about this Trojan. Sorry. As for Ur Firewall, goto Control Panel-Network Connections-Highlight the Connection that Ur using-Right Click and chose Properties-Goto the Advance Tab, the Firewall is in there.

porci 05:04 04 Nov 03

Install Trojan Hunter

Kitz E Kat 08:19 04 Nov 03

You any good at German click here that's all i got on the Web, is it a 'spoof' trojan????

Norton 2004 scans for trojan's etc...

The XP firewall ain't up to much , if you want a firewall get a third party one....

Kitz E

wizkidwall_03 11:32 04 Nov 03

use this site and download the 30 day trial good luck i know it works

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…