JPG Icons Hijacked

Glen 19:29 19 Jun 07

I have always used IrfanView as my Image browser, and all files had the familiar Red Cat icon. I was putting some recent photos onto a Video CD using "Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6", and the sub-program was "Roxio Photosuite 5.0". I made a mistake, and all my JPG images became associated with Roxio and the Icon was changed also. Using "Open with" I have changed all to open with IrfanView as before, but the Icon remain unchanged. I want to change back to the Red Cat Icon. How do I do this?
Glen

Eric10 19:38 19 Jun 07

Double-click 'My Computer' then go to Tools, Folder Options, and the File Types tab. Scroll down and highlight JPG then click the Advanced button and then 'Change Icon'. Browse to Program Files, IrfanView, irfanview.exe and choose your Icon. Do the same for JPEG.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…