JPG files

superbud 20:20 08 Oct 05

I am having trouble with JPG files When sending photo's to my phone via Bluetooth, they won't open on my phone. Is there a way to change the file to one that can be read by my phone?

VoG II 20:37 08 Oct 05

click here will convert between the commonly used picture file formats. Open the jpg then File|Save as and select the file type that you want.

What formats will your phone accept?

superbud 20:57 08 Oct 05

Well the strange thing is that I already have jpg files on there, but when i transferred from Bluetooth all I am getting is a question mark? I will wait for your response before I go to the link you gave me as I really am a novice and not sure what to do. Thank you.

pj123 17:46 09 Oct 05

I always thought a phone was for making/receiving telephone calls. That is what my phone is used for.

Fellsider 17:59 09 Oct 05

Could be that the files are too large.

superbud 22:24 09 Oct 05

Thanks pj123, that was very helpful. Hope you don't mind if I call on you for more great advice?

jack 12:12 10 Oct 05

I would guess that the memory on a phone is limited and there fore it is not unreasonable to assume there is an acceptasle size limit.
Try resizing them to 150x200 or even less say 75x100

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…