JPEG >>> MPEG ?????????

Magik ®© 10:34 12 Sep 03

Hi again....this is a follow on from a previous thread...this is a whole new ball game for me and i am lost..... how can i change JPEG photos into MPEG photos..i have had a look at some downloadable progs but they all go on about (bit like me) changing DVD to mpeg, so in a nutshell can someone push me in the right direction to putting my pictures which are now JPG into mpeg format so i can show them though the dvd player onto the TV.. I am using roxio cd creator ver 5.

thanks

MichelleC 10:52 12 Sep 03

You'll have to render the jpeg into dv format. This link is the bible for dvd/vcd convertions: click here

MAJ 10:58 12 Sep 03

I use Nero, rather than Roxio CD Creator, Magik ®© and it gives excellent instructions, in the Help files, how to create a Photo CD. Doesn't Roxio CD Creator have similar instructions in it's help files?

Magik ®© 11:06 12 Sep 03

thanks for that, a lot of reading to be done..

MAJ...if it does i can not find it, there is a wizard on how to make a video CD or photo CD, but when i follow it through it get to the end it tells me i need to have the pics in MPEG format.

keenan 11:26 12 Sep 03

This program is excellent and has nero plugins to burn your pics straight to VCD,and better still its free!click here

hssutton 14:06 12 Sep 03

Magik

Email me your address I have Uleads DVD creator you can have. I now use ECDC Cd&DVD 6 (a great program) so have no further use for the Ulead prog.

Harry

Magik ®© 15:31 12 Sep 03

a note on it's way Harry...thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…