Hullite 22:51 31 Mar 05

Does anybody have any idea how i can get rid of the following. My daughter downloaded a jpeg image or bitmap image sometime ago and everytime i log off this image appears. I have done a full search and tried to delete but cannot find it. I am now at a loss and the image is becoming annoying. Any help appreaciated,

rawprawn 08:27 01 Apr 05

What OS are you using ? I think I once had this on my old Win 98 system. I got rid of it by Going into Display properties, selecting "None" as desktop then rebooting, then do the same again but select the background you want for your desktop and reboot. It's a long time ago but I think thats how I got rid of my problem.

rawprawn 08:33 01 Apr 05

An alternative if the above doesn't work click here and download the free trial of Tune up Utilities, in the Win Styler section you shoul be able to change it to what you want. I use this program and I am impressed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…