marilynbell 23:37 10 Mar 04

I've had some pics sent to me in jpeg but whan I try to save them I'm only being given the option of saving in bitmap I always used to be able to save them in jpeg but something seems to have gone wrong Any help please

woodchip 23:46 10 Mar 04

You have to have a photo edit program on your computer that can work with Jpeg files

Clint2 00:04 11 Mar 04

Irfanview may be of assistance and it is free. click here

marilynbell 00:05 11 Mar 04

I had microsoft photo editor and have now installed photoimpact still no joy as I said I always used to be able to save in jpeg but now I cant

woodchip 00:08 11 Mar 04

there should be a drop down to save the format, a small arrow head at the end of a long slit box, press it

Clint2 00:09 11 Mar 04

If you want to find out about Irfanview click here

woodchip 00:09 11 Mar 04

how are you trying to save the files.

woodchip 00:11 11 Mar 04

You should be able to just go to file in menu and click save as

marilynbell 00:22 11 Mar 04

Drop down menu is only giving me bitmap and right click save picture as brings up same box with only bitmap the program by the way is outlook express

woodchip 00:30 11 Mar 04

will it just "save as" from the file in the menu

marilynbell 00:37 11 Mar 04

Thats what I've had to do in the end is save attachments and then everything works ok, I've always saved by right clicking never mind at least I can get them saved so thanks a lot for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…