joysticks

speccykid 17:53 30 Jun 05

my disabled friend is getting into flight simulators,he,s having a time with keyboard commands only.can anyone recommend a joystick i can get him.his system is xp home:512mb ram:with no problems getting slightly older titles to run/work.i did try pc world but the very helpful assistant,s had more important things to do.cheers.

Tke your pick click here My favourite are the Logitech sticks.

If you friend would prefer a gamepad click here the Saitek ones are pretty good.

Completealias 19:47 30 Jun 05

I have a saitex P2500 pad for my pc does the job for normal games and my flight sim as it has two anolog sticks it also has rumble much like a playstation pad I paid about 25 quid for it in town usb connection although I'm sure you could find it cheaper online

speccykid 20:39 30 Jun 05

great....many thanks.

dogtrack 05:55 01 Jul 05

Depending how much you want to pay, for Flight Simming, go for one of the following:-

Saitek X 52 or CH Flightsim Yoke

Neither are the cheapest available, but without doubt the best. I have been an avid Flight simmer since FS7 (2000) and personaly use the Yoke. CH also do a set of Pedals for the rudder and a Throttle Quadrant for flying multi engined aircraft. If your friend is serious about the hobby, the expense will be most worthwhile.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…