Joystick driver needed

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:39 04 Jan 04

Hi been all over the net looking for a driver for this click here

and i cant find one any 1 have this joystick and is willing to share the driver,or knows where i can find 1.

Regards.

Rayuk 14:02 04 Jan 04

Is this what you need
click here

Rayuk 14:05 04 Jan 04

PS to above link if it asks you to enrol before you do just try
use name=drivers then for password =all

Chegs ® 15:22 04 Jan 04

If your on 98se,then if joystick is USB then the 98 cd should have a usable driver on it(CAB5?)

woodchip 15:32 04 Jan 04

And for serial ports

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 16:25 04 Jan 04

Sorry im on xp and the joystick plugged in to the sound card joystick port,xp does say the joystick is ok but i cant callibrate it to the right settings it has a X/Y axis alliner and xp doesnt see that,i did find a driver on driver guide it but when i go to load it it says this driver was not meant for this OS so im a bit iffy whethter it will mess up anything it was meant for 98/95.

Rayuk 16:56 04 Jan 04

On the link I gave you is the 2nd one for P210 the one you downloaded?as this is supposed to be for XP

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 18:55 04 Jan 04

yep i see that 1 now i downloaded it and just got a system file any idea where it goes?

woodchip 23:59 04 Jan 04

Go into Device Manager right click My Computer\Properties Device Manager Double Click on Sound Video Games Controlers\ double click Joystick go to the drivers tab and click on update driver then browse to the driver you downloaded, click the file then click apply

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:37 05 Jan 04

Thx sorted

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…