joypad for pc

picklsey 05:24 31 Mar 05

i have a joy pad for my pc but i can,t use it to play some games any one know if there is a programe that i could get so as i would be able to use the joypad instead of the keyboard.thanks.

picklsey 05:25 31 Mar 05

sorry meant to put running xphome sp2.

picklsey 16:41 31 Mar 05

bump

picklsey 15:20 12 Apr 05

no takers then.oh well.

g0slp 15:26 12 Apr 05

Is your gamepad enabled?

Start>Control Panel>Game Controllers & use the wizard.

picklsey 15:35 12 Apr 05

yes it works okay with some games ie yager and such.i remember reading somewhere of a prog. or something that will let you use the joy pad with all games instead of keyboard.thanks for reply.

SANTOS7 15:44 12 Apr 05

click here
i have been looking for a gamepad till i saw this about two minutes ago, and i am going to buy one, Have to go with goslp for the time being, but thanks for prompt, will try to help when given more info.

SANTOS7 15:47 12 Apr 05

Daft question (not a fulltime gamer) but are the games your trying to play joypad compatible if they are pc games they may be dedicated to mouse/keyboard configs

picklsey 15:50 12 Apr 05

SANTOS7

thanks will watch for it coming back into stock.

SANTOS7 15:56 12 Apr 05

click here
found same thing here ,in stock as well...

picklsey 15:57 12 Apr 05

some of the games are some are not but as i said i read somewhere a while back about a prog. that will let you use your joypad instead of keyboard.i am not heavily into games yet myself as i find using the keyboard a real pain,so as i,ve got a usb logitech dual action gamepad it would be nice to be able to use it with all games.thanks for reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…