joost

sinbads 22:12 14 Aug 07

Anyone used this program got an invitation just wandred if its as good as it seems

sinbads 22:38 14 Aug 07

thanks RAVEN didn't think of forum search most of the threads are about invitations perhaps some that uses it will give more info as to wether its any good.

johnnyrocker 23:47 14 Aug 07

i downloaded it today and first impressions are that it quite good but will have a further play tomorrow.

johnny.

johnnyrocker 09:52 15 Aug 07

had another play and it lacks some clarity but it is the beta version it seems quite important to have little else running as can cause stutter, seems quite a large library but hey it's a freebie so why not.

johnny.

sinbads 22:54 15 Aug 07

running fine here very occasional clitch but great watched several films seems to be lots of channels ;but only the ones with the arrow seem to work?

johnnyrocker 23:33 15 Aug 07

you might want to check this. click here

johnny

johnnyrocker 23:41 15 Aug 07

followed by click here

johnny.

norman47 23:59 15 Aug 07

I have used it on and off since the beginning of April. It's all right if you want to watch some old clips of things but you need a good high speed connection or it's terrible waiting for it to buffer.

My connection, 1Mb was not good enough, so after the initial novelty, I rarely used it.

sinbads 15:05 16 Aug 07

cantt say i've had anymore than normal spam ;but will keep an eye on things.

norman47 your right 1meg is not really enough even on 5meg still freezes now and again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5