//some 3rd party need geo

Joke/Stupen virus

kumarisblue 13:11 21 Feb 05

Can anyone suggest a removal tool to get rid of the joke/stupen virus and laid.vk.exe? At present I am using avast anti virus, spybot s&d and adaware. The virus's is picked up but not removed as the files cannot be opened. Any help gratefully recieved! Thanks

Completealias 13:17 21 Feb 05

Can u post the location of where the programs say the virus is resident.

For example if it is pointing to a location in a system restore point then you'll have to turn off system restore as I think most anti virus progs can't clean them from in there.

Might b worth a try turn off system restore restart run a full anti virus scan if it comes back all clean then enable system restore

kumarisblue 13:56 21 Feb 05

Thankyou for replying! At work at the mo but will try when I get home and let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

Thankyou for replying! At work at the mo but will try when I get home and let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

Completealias 11:16 22 Feb 05

Any luck with this or r u still having problems?

kumarisblue 13:03 22 Feb 05

Family kept me busy last nte!....will try tonight, at work again at mo. Will keep you posted as soon as!

Thanks!

cycoze 13:34 22 Feb 05

Dont know if this is what is plaguing you click here .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…