Joining 2 avi. files together

steveooo 12:52 02 Oct 04

Does anyone know of a good program that will allow me to join 2 avi. video files together???

imojo 12:58 02 Oct 04

This should help I hope. click here

Catastrophe 13:30 02 Oct 04

Do you want to edit or do nothing more than join the two together?

If the latter, something like Opus Illuminatus should fix it. I use this all the time, but not for video clips (which can be used). Mine are mostly training CDs (stills with voice over).

Noelg23 13:37 02 Oct 04

I have been looking for something like this...looks good...will try it sometime...

Catastrophe 13:59 02 Oct 04

Noelg23

Did you mean Illuminatus or the VideoReDo page?

If Illuminatus, I have been using it for years. Before that I used Powerpoint. I guess they are quite similar by now (not looked at PP for about 7 years).

Catastrophe 14:08 02 Oct 04

Steveooo

What do you want to achieve? There are several possibilites and it depends on what you want the program to do also.

Several will put the joined clips on a CD with or without voiceover - also mixed with stills and so on.

There is some degree of edit (either as prime function or as side effect) in most options.

Noelg23 14:09 02 Oct 04

no I meant the website left my imojo...has a lot of software on there but I'll take a look at the ones you have mentioned...

bretsky 16:11 02 Oct 04

Try this click here

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…