JOB CENTRE WEB SITE

BALDYNAPPER 09:10 18 Feb 03

ABOUT A WEEK AGO MY PC CRASHED,I RE INSTALLED WINDOWS AND EVERYTHING SEEMED FINE BUT I NOW HAVE FOUND THAT I CANNOT ACCESS THE JOBCENTRE JOB SEARCH PAGE,THIS OF PARTICULAR ANNOYANCE AS I HAVE JUST LOST MY JOB.
SINCE I REINSTALLED WINDOWS I HAVE ALSO INSTALLED ROXIO EASYCD CREATOR (I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THIS MAY BE THE PROBLEM)
I HAVE NO OTHER PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER WEB SITES AND I KNOW THAT THE JOB CENTRE WEB SITE IS WORKING PROPERLY.WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS IT IT JUST SAYS "TRANSFERRING DOCUMENT 100 PERCENT" BUT NEVER COMES UP.IM ON AOL WEB BROWSER.
PLEASE HELP

Djohn 09:16 18 Feb 03

BALDYNAPPER, what's the site address, and I will try for you, as I am on aol as well.

anchor 09:39 18 Feb 03

I will try the site also, if you post the URL. I am on Pipex broadband, so it will be checked using the two systems.

By the way, the use of upper case, (capital), letters is considered shouting, and is best avoided in your postings.

powerless 09:49 18 Feb 03

I think this is it click here

Not on AOL but i can access the site.

Djohn 09:54 18 Feb 03

Powerless, Thanks, it loaded ok for me too!

BALDYNAPPER 09:57 18 Feb 03

ITS OK PROBLEM SOLVED,IT WAS TO DO WITH MY SECURITY SETTINGS FOR MY COOKIES...THANKS EVERYONE

Djohn 09:59 18 Feb 03

BALDYNAPPER, your wlcome, thank you for letting us know that problem is solved. J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…