Jittery sound on dvd rom playback

triflesterms 00:32 04 Jul 04

Hi im getting jittery sound on playback on my dvd rom, it used to be ok but since i got broadband, the sound hasnt been the same, im using clipex free for playback, i tried to use win media but i dont have a decoder for it.
Should i be using another player?
hope someone out there can help, im banging my head against a brick wall for answers : (

Steve

Daz35 02:53 04 Jul 04

You might need to knock your audio acceleration down a notch or two, or change the priority position of your audio codecs.

Is this means nothing to you, then post back and I'll try and explain!

Daz35 02:54 04 Jul 04

Sorry, should read, if this means......

triflesterms 10:26 04 Jul 04

sorry i dont understand how to do.

thanx

rawprawn 13:24 04 Jul 04

You seem to have two threads running at the same time, perhaps you could mark the original resolved, but read about device manager first.

triflesterms 15:00 04 Jul 04

ok, ive checked device manager & there are no yellow ticks, any ideas what i should try next?

thanx

rawprawn 15:39 04 Jul 04

Sorry as I said DVD / CD recorders are not my strong point

triflesterms 15:48 04 Jul 04

i said dvd not cd recorders, little confused

rawprawn 17:23 04 Jul 04

For me the technical problems are all the same, I don't know.

triflesterms 18:25 04 Jul 04

ok, thanx anyway, can anyone else please help me with this problem?

thanx

triflesterms 00:50 05 Jul 04

Im pretty sure there is someone out there who knows how to fix this problem, why is nobody helping, i thought this is supposed to be a help room, this is the second time this has happend in this room.

please if u can help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…