Jetway polaris VIA KT400,on board sound

pokemom 12:57 04 Jun 06

HI since ive been using my mobo i have been using a normal sound card BUT now here it comes is i have onboard sound though and a pparently i have all the drivers for the sound installed apart from a mixing device ,as when i go into sounds in con panel (XP) there five tabs and none of them are active that i can adjust ,ive really tried on this one as its quite annoying having to use an old scard when you have 6 channel on board ,apparently it suppose to be AC97 compat???? but wheni setup the driver util i have isays

pokemom 13:51 04 Jun 06

the bios is not enabled ,but ive been in the manual ,and ive been in the intergrated periph and its not there ???but it seems as thers no problems that i need a mixer utility ,but ,im stumped on this,any help if poss would be appreciated :)

pokemom 14:59 04 Jun 06

MPU-401 MIDI ,and from the manual CMI/C3DX,but im not sure cause the second is thno.of the sound (think) on board and in device manager it has midi??

pokemom 13:36 07 Jun 06

still no sound

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…