Jet Tec Ink Cartridges

Scott_the_Scot 16:53 05 Jul 03

Has anyone every used these type of replacement ink cartridges in an Epson C62. If so have they had any problems and where's the ceapest place to buy them.

Pesala 17:06 05 Jul 03

I got mine from Westlakes: click here

There are cheaper brands available from Choice Stationery. I am happy with the Jettec Ones. You may find that you need to clean the print heads more often than with originals, but the cost savings are worthwhile and the quality is the same.

mobileman1953 17:11 05 Jul 03

jet-tec cartridges are fine if you shop at click here they are on offer buy one get one free

Stuartli 17:28 05 Jul 03

I pay £1.85 plus VAT for each Jet Tec cartridge for the four colours for my Canon BJC600e printer - double capacity black is £2.05 plus VAT - at CPC in Preston.

However, CPC used to sell the JR equivalents until switching to the Jet Tec brand quite recently; they were £1.75 plus VAT for a pack of TWO cartridges of each colour and two double capacity black cartridges were £2 plus VAT...:-(

the lone cloner 19:59 05 Jul 03

look at cartex.co.uk

Stuartli 20:47 05 Jul 03

I know people who have had no end of trouble with cartex.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…