Jessops digital photo frame

nicola123 20:01 01 Mar 10

Hey all
Im new here and hoping for a touch of help.

I have just bought a Jessops 8inch digital picture frame 2gb and am struggling to get videos to play (although they should). The video is saved to a usb stick in .avi format as instructed but ive tried playing it direct from the stick and also transferring it to the frames internal memory. It appears to transfer ok but then not play.

Any help gratefully received!!

Thank you

Technotiger 21:02 01 Mar 10

Hi, and Welcome to the forum - I am afraid I cannot help directly, though I do have a similar frame, mine does not play video's. However, as these things are really quite straight-forward to use, even though the instructions may not be easy to follow, I would guess that yours might have a fault. In your shoes, I would take it back to Jessops and ask them to show you how to play the video (taking your own along to test), if it then did turn out to be faulty, no doubt they would be able to replace it for you there and then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…