jenoptik jd350

john1000 22:06 21 Nov 04

hi i am trying to find a driver for my jd350 camera but cant find any i am running xp pro thanks

Night Ryder 22:14 21 Nov 04

If you are a mamber of "Driverguide" you can download the driver here.
click here

john1000 22:25 21 Nov 04

yes i have this driver but it does not work to be honest i dont know how to install it i have connected the camera pointed to this unzipped folder windows detected hardware but says it is not signed then just says code 28 drivers for this device have not been installed

D G 22:45 21 Nov 04

I don't know if this is any help.click here
DG

Night Ryder 01:21 22 Nov 04

Had a quick look at some help forums on the subjet. Many people roport many problems with this.

Stuartli 08:50 22 Nov 04

Don't know if it will help, but although Jenoptik is a long established East German photographic manufacturer, its digital cameras from the era of the jd350 were rebranded products from the Minton Optical Industry CO Ltd:

click here

A trawl through its earlier models, on which the jd350 was based, may turn up alternative drivers; however, much of its website has been substantially altered recently and the downloads page states no drivers are required for Windows ME onwards (as you would expect).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…