Jedi Outcast Mutliplaer. No-one joins...?

Mysticnas 18:52 11 Sep 03

I've had Outcast not long after it was released. However, i've made some alterations to my pc since and have only just reinstalled it after about a year or so. I have downloaded all the latest stuff, to 1.4.

I've also installed a lot of new maps and models including the "Enhancers Mod" from the JKII.net site.

Now for some reasone when i try to setup a multiplayer server it no-one joins. I've waited for a quite a while, and still no-one. I'm not sure why. My settings are as follows:

Pure Server = Yes
Auto download = Yes
Dedicated Server = No (when i have this to YES it goes to desktop and shows the console for JKII.
Max Players = 5 (all set to human)
Min Players= 0 (if set to higher then adds bots)
Password = none pass set

Now what am i doing wrong?

Jester2K II 19:01 11 Sep 03

Maybe everyone has discovered MOHAA Spearhead??

Seriously, maybe its just no-ones joined it! I've set up games (Spearhead) before - nothing wrong with my set up and no-one comes in.

Whats your Ping like? If high, people will avoid.

Sorry i can't help with the specifics of the game (don't have it) but if you are running a slow connection then it puts people off.

Mysticnas 19:08 11 Sep 03

joint other servers, and there are plenty of them too.

I have cable 600K connection which usually comes up as a low ping.

Jester2K II 07:48 12 Sep 03

Is there a forum for the game or maybe you couple ask a clan forum (does JKII have "clans"??)

Jester2K II 07:49 12 Sep 03

Is there a forum for the game or maybe you could ask a clan forum (does JKII have "clans"??)

Mysticnas 08:47 12 Sep 03

I was trying to post on a few of the JKII forums last night, but when i came to posting and i press submit and it get returned as dead link. Me fears that most of the forums have been abandoned...?

Jester2K II 08:54 12 Sep 03

They're all playing Spearhead I tell you...

Which ones?

Mysticnas 08:57 12 Sep 03

I can't remember exactly, i tried around 7 of them. I'm tyring again now.

But if they are playing spearhead then i'm at a loss.... I don't have it....

Shall i get it? do they have light sabres in Spearhead? ;o)

Jester2K II 09:00 12 Sep 03

Sadly no. Lightsabres weren't around in WWII - click here

Jester2K II 09:01 12 Sep 03

click here - seems active. Not busy but people are posting to it..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…