Java Scripting Problems

suburban train 00:46 03 Nov 05

HI All

I seem to be having problems viewing websites which have java scripting.

I am using IE how can i make aure I have all the updates otherthan live updates is there other applications which I should be installing such as Java, Flash etc

Thanks

Dan the Doctus 01:47 03 Nov 05

What kind of problems? If you go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab you can tick Disable script debugging and untick Display a notification about every script error. If you still have problems go to click here and download the latest version of Java.

Giggle n' Bits 11:37 03 Nov 05

drop down select list - Settings - View Objects and in there you will see your java download files, most likley they will say Damaged, delete them before downloading the Java.

You didn't mention which version of Windows & Internet Explorer which will help us more to help you.

anchor 12:39 03 Nov 05

Have a look at this thread; it should help.

click here

GroupFC 13:00 03 Nov 05

Bookmarked - for when I get home tonight!

suburban train 15:15 03 Nov 05

Thanks for your help,

I have already the latest version of java and flash installed on my machine and now for some reason when i image loads up the X sign with the picture now shows on some websites such as msn.co.uk

suburban train 15:17 03 Nov 05

click here

The links would not load without refreshing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…