Java Script for text & colour

Dinkiz 16:42 12 Jan 03
  Dinkiz 16:42 12 Jan 03

Hi All,

I've just put an order in for a book teaching Java, but wondered if anyone out there could help me out before it arrives. I've inserted some script that displays the current date on a web page, but want to change the size and colour of the text. Does anyone know where I can find the relevant codes to change both the font colour and size?

Yours hoping,
Dinkiz :o)

barryoneoff 16:59 12 Jan 03

just enter the hex code for the colour you want in your tags with the size, e.g. <font size=1 color="#FF0000">.You can get a hex chart many sites, haven't got one handy, just enter it into Google.

Dinkiz 17:10 12 Jan 03

Cheers Barry,

That part of the site is in Java as I've tried entering the HTML code. I'll give google a go :o)

Taran 17:45 12 Jan 03

I'm not sure this will work with a downloaded script; it would be better if I knew exactly what you were doing, but JavaScript fonts may be altered as follows:

Note you can have fCol or eCol or dCol for different colours and the <B> tag obviously alters the font size, depending on other information in the general formatting.

Dinkiz 19:26 12 Jan 03

Cheers for that. I'll get to work :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…