java script headache <head>

hi all, ive got my java script code for page transition , i can enter it via my fasthosts sitebuilder app, when pasting it in to the input box i CANT see the rest of the coded page so i dont know weather its going in the head> section or not. ive created a test page with the script in it -and published but it behaves eraticly, not always seeing Test page in the nav - effect has amind of its own....when pasting in can i preeceed it with anything to guarantee head> location........do i need to paste in to all pages.......phew.

pls help folks

ive set up a test site, pasted the same code in to each page - cant view source - it still runs randomly in the test site (supposed to be same fade transition each time ) ....help

click here

bump

its a bit quiet in here

gave up. thanks

AndySD 04:40 04 Jun 06

What fade transition ? or are you talking about the random positioning of the main site logo.

You cant see the source via the View menu then source?

mco 09:10 04 Jun 06

just a little something ...every time I click onto a different page on your site it says 'please click to run an activex control on this webpage' I think potential customers would get really fed up of having to do that all the time.

anchor 16:01 04 Jun 06

It is somewhat annoying to be prompted to download an mp3 with each link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…