Java Script error on accessing website?

Roadgiant 23:49 02 Nov 04

I am having a problem accessing a web site The site is click here whose program, Studio 9 I use for video editing, every time I try to use the site it keeps throwing up a box with the following message in it :-
"Microsoft Internet Explorer

Java Script Error

Description: Can't execute code from a freed script Source : (site address as above) Line: 19"

I have been on this site many times in the past with no problem at all and suddenly can't access it properly, however it appears to be a problem with my PC rather than the site (other people don't appear to have any problem), although other sites I use seem fine.
I have allready posted this query as:-click here but thought that maybe the title was a bit misleading, thanks to PA28 for the suggestion about settings in Tools/internet options but that unfortunately doesn,t seem to work.
I have run a full virus check as well as Adaware and Spybot (suggestion from someone else) and also tried resseting all the internet options to default.
I am using XP Home with IE6 and SP2
Thanks in advance
RG

hillybilly 00:29 03 Nov 04

I used to get those sort of problems but went here click here and done a download, that sorted it for me.

Roadgiant 06:32 03 Nov 04

Thanks Hillybilly, but what exactly would you recomend me to download off the Java site?
RG

hillybilly 09:13 03 Nov 04

The first paragraph describes it, so go to the second paragraph, and click on the bit, "...Java Web Start is included in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) as part of J2SE 5.0. Download now."

Roadgiant 20:49 03 Nov 04

Thanks Hillybilly, have downloaded J25SE, still exactly the same problem on entering the site, I can access some areas of the site but have to keep closing the box. Once I am in the site (after closing box several times) I can navigate around the site using links but the problem seems to keep reapaering when I select one of the boxes at the top of the page(home/products/support etc.
I have just noticed(not sure if it is relevant) that now after "Can't execute code from a freed script Source : (site address as above)

it says "VideoEditing.asp?Langue_ID=2&Family="

Line:19

Thanks once again for the advice
RG

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…