JAVA SCRIPT ERROR???

Cooter 15:26 23 Apr 03

hi all! after clicking on one of my favourite sites listed on my favourites list(funnily enough!!),I always get a small window message appear on top each page. JAVA SCRIPT ERROR,SOURCE http etc etc,LINE 2, and just has an OK tab at the bottom to click. it only happens on this site,no other members of that site seem to have the same problem. is it just me? should i try adding it to my favourites again,what,why,why and what!! cheers cooter

anchor 15:38 23 Apr 03

Give us the URL of the site so others here may check it.

Can you view alternative Java sites OK?.

Cooter 15:41 23 Apr 03

thanx anchor,good point! try that

Cooter 15:41 23 Apr 03

thanx anchor,good point! try that

Patr100 15:46 23 Apr 03

Assuming you are running IE6 - Go to Internet options/advanced. Make sure that "display a notification about every script error" is not ticked.

Cooter 15:58 23 Apr 03

cheers for the tip mate but that option is actually unticked already! weird!

anchor 16:01 23 Apr 03

Cooter:

I also get a Java script error report; although not the same message as you. Clicking OK brings up the page normally.

Patr100: I am getting this message, and do not have a tick against "display a notification about every script error". I unticked this ages ago.

Cooter 16:11 23 Apr 03

and the mystery continues!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…