java runtime uninstall help

patso 20:25 20 May 07

i have updated java to the latest update . while trying to remove java runtime 6 in safe mode i got this error message The windows installer could not be accessed,this can occur if you arerunning windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly installed,contact your support for assistance,i am just thinking do i need java 6 and the update as well and am i making a mistake trying to uninstall it?also whats the sttory on the error message as i dont seem to have problems with the installer,is there any way i can check the installer,any ideas please thanks again

Press Man 21:37 20 May 07

Try removing java via Add/Remove programmes, then reinstall Java. The answer to the error message is in the message itself, windows installer may not work in safe mode?

patso 22:17 20 May 07

add and remove was throwing up the error message in normal mode thats why i tried in safe mode thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…