Java Programming on a website

Trolley 14:42 27 Apr 04

Hi

Just some advice is all i ask if anyone can help me.

I can build websites using html and frontpage and some other programs. I want to be able to incorporate java actions into my websites, but do not know any of the code or any useful utilities that i can use.

If anyone has any tips or advice it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dez fowler 21:14 28 Apr 04

Think you probably mean JavaScript try click here

Taran 23:32 28 Apr 04

A variety of JavaScript tutorial and how-to articles:

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

Java is a completely different beast to JavaScript, so I won't mention any links to it unless you confirm that you want to learn about it.

I can't suggest any instant pointers other then these links since you don't say what you want to use JavaScript for. You can do all kinds of things from mouse over effects, image swapping, form field validation and other nice things, but without knowing what you might like to dabble with, I can't really say "What you do is..."

T

Trolley 19:38 29 Apr 04

Yeah, i did mean JavaScript.

I want to be able to create mouse-over effects generally, but knowledge of other areas such as image-swapping and validation may be useful.

Thanks already for the responses.

Amss81 20:54 02 May 04

try this site: javascriptsource.com you can find losts of source codes can you can use to enhance you site.

Trolley 22:35 02 May 04

Cheers everone. Thanks for your great responses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…