Java problems? or ??

Eraflooz 03:55 07 May 03

Hey now! I am trying to access a Bingo game through Lycos that I frequently play but am having problems. I get to the point where I am to chose the room in which I play and when I click the link, nothing happens. I stay at the same screen. No refreshing, no 404, just the same screen. Some of the links seem to work fine but nothing that includes a game. Even when I went through Yahoo to see if I could play something there, I got to the game screen, but without the game. I am wondering. This also happened when I was trying to log into a web-based email account that I have. I entered my log in information and when I clicked the "Log In" button, nothing happened. I just remained at the same screen. Other links at that site worked however, as doid my Hotmail account. If anyone has any ideas as to what the problem could be I would very much appreciate ti. Thanks again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…