Java Problem

murgle 16:03 18 Dec 04

I am have a problem ordering off the "NEXT" website. When I select "add to bag" nothing happens. I can see a java script command when the mouse hovers over the button.

It works fine on next door's PC and my PC at work.

Any ideas please.

MichelleC 16:10 18 Dec 04

Check in Tools/Internet Options/Advanced, under Java, maybe revert to 'defaults'.

murgle 16:25 18 Dec 04

I tried changing all internet settings to default but no change.

bretsky 16:33 18 Dec 04

Go to internet options and security>custom level and set "scripting of java applets" to enable or prompt.

bretsky ;0)

Valvegrid 16:38 18 Dec 04

Try this link to see if your Java Sun is working:

click here

Or this link for JavaScript:

click here

pauliney 23:31 20 Jan 05

browser supports JavaScript version 1.3
pasted message

The following error has occurred:
Java Not Found or Not Working
You must have Java installed on your computer in order to run Pogo games, and it must be functioning properly. This error means you either don't have Java installed yet, or your Java is not working correctly.

How to fix the problem:
Java is a free download that is required to play Pogo games. Not all computers come with Java pre-installed. If you haven't played Pogo games before and are getting this error, you probably just need to install Java on your computer. Click Here for instructions on installing Java for your operating system and browser.

If you already have Java installed and are getting this error, your Java may be out-of-date or is no longer working. In that case, your Java needs to be upgraded or reinstalled. If you need help, click here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…