Java Appelet 1.3.1

Daisy22 14:52 19 Nov 03

I've just changed my ISP. My online banking feature worked perfectly with the old ISP but I cannot access it with the new ISP. It goes into the home page, I type in my codes etc. then I get a message come up saying "loading Java Appelet" then it comes back with an error message (which I have trouble understanding as it's in French). I have tried several things like Internet Options, Privacy, Advanced, over-riding both types of cookies but still it doesn't access it. I have Windows XP, my version of microsoft outlook is 6 (but I don't use outlook express as I've always had some problems with this, my ISP is now Wanadoo and everything else seems to work fine.

Bald Eagle 18:59 19 Nov 03

Can you help this lady folks? You cured my similar problem a few weeks ago but the cure doesn't seem to work for her. I recommended this site to her,so fingers crossed you'll find her a cure!

johnnyrocker 19:06 19 Nov 03

check if in tools/internet options/settings you have use a proxy server ticked, if so untick it as the banking systems have upgraded their security and takes exception to certain server types.

johnny.

Bald Eagle 23:14 19 Nov 03

^ bump

Daisy22 10:24 20 Nov 03

I'm sorry Johnny Rocker, I tried what you suggested but I couldn't find anything that mentioned proxy server? I went through tools/I O/settings as you said. Perhaps it might be somewhere else?

Daisy22 17:29 20 Nov 03

Tried the Control Panel way, the proxy settings weren't ticked anyway so I don't think that is the problem. Any other suggestions anyone?

Bald Eagle 18:24 20 Nov 03

^ BUMP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…