Jan Coverdisk problems

running XP Pro just installed mp3 dj and mp3 station from the disk. tried running mp3 station and got a runtime error, it changed the screen resolution and the only way to exit the program was ctrl + alt + del = end task.

now i'm left with 16 colours and a screen so big i can't see the ok or cancel boxes to change it back, also i had a background screen and its dissapeared.

[email protected] E

howard60 16:56 23 Nov 03

right click the screen in a blank spot and then properties - at the right hand side settings tab and you can set the screen size to what you like.

I would love to BUT, Tthe box is bigger than the screen.

Also the screen is flickering now, it was fine before this install.

I'd love to, but the display properties box is bigger than the screen, so i can't see the advanced button to change the screen.

c'mon peeps someone must know this one, please?

Salinger 20:11 23 Nov 03

You can "click" on OK by using the Keyboard, think it's by using the Enter Key. Sorry I used to know it but can't remember now.

Thanks Salinger that worked.

Now i have just the flickering screen to deal with, I have checked the monitor and display adapter and they are in order, but the screen still flickers

woodchip 20:21 23 Nov 03

start in safe mode and alter it

please, clarify your comment

just wondering? could it be something to do with the refresh rates & what would happen if I chose the wrong one.

woodchip 20:37 23 Nov 03

I would say the program is too old to run on XP. Restart comp to change the res, in safe mode

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…