I've lost my Right Click facility !!!

peter4076 23:26 25 May 10

I can right click the desktop and get a submenu,I can r/c Internet explorer, and get a submenu, I can r/c Chrome & get a submenu, but my favourite browser Firefox, I r/c and nothing, I'm running 3.6.3, have even gone back to 3.5, but alas still nothing, my OS is WinXP SP3 and all updates, is there anybody out there who can solve this annoying little problem, your help most appreciated, I'm dead tired but will bootup tomorrow.

Technotiger 06:56 26 May 10

A couple of things you could try - first, get rid of Chrome, simply because I hear of so many with niggly problems, are trying to use Chrome.

Second run Ccleaner click here

Reinstall FF Version 3.6.3. then see if any of this had done the trick.

(I am also using XP SP3 and FF 3.6.3 - with no problems)

peter4076 08:42 26 May 10

I had problem before trying out Chrome browser, will give ccleaner a run, thanks.

Technotiger 08:49 26 May 10

If CC does not make a difference, you could try a System Restore back to before the problem started.

Graham. 08:54 26 May 10
  peter4076 14:27 26 May 10

Technotiger: All is well cheers, Graham, will save this link, sounds like a problem with FF 3.6.3, but at moment I have full use (mind you I don't use the r/c that much, but if it's available I want it)
Will tick.

Technotiger 15:49 26 May 10

Grreat, thanks for your feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…