I've got a question about live chat style apps for web pages

ajhill80 17:37 PM 04 Apr 13

Hi! I'd like to integrate a live chat style app on my web page, so when people click it they can ask a question. That's simple enough, there are a lot of companies with apps like that. The problem is I want the chat to contact me and not some operator, and I want to be able to do it over my smart phone. I don't expect many users, but when I do have one who would like to utilize it, I would like to handle it personally. Is there an app out there for this? Thanks!!!

jackjohn 10:52 AM 11 Apr 13

Check out eAssistance Pro live chat software. It supports chat services from all handheld devices such as smartphones and tablets. You can get more details from here: https://www.eassistancepro.com/

pl1700 23:44 PM 31 May 13

As you said, there are a bunch out there. Just make sure you are on the other end of that conversation and don't forget to attend the live chat. There is nothing more frustrating to someone needing help, thinking they're about to get it and not having any success.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off