I've got myself a new website...

Aitchbee 18:59 PM 20 Jul 11

....and my good friend Brian has kindly offered me his time and patience to construct and develop it.(He is a software engineer).Initially my intentions were to use it as a click here platform to show visual images of my posts on Speakers Corner.What's the best way to go about it. The website is www.aitchbee.com

Forum Editor 23:35 PM 21 Jul 11

my intentions were to use it as a click here platform to show visual images of my posts on Speakers Corner

I'm afraid you mustn't do that - everything you post to our forum is subject to our copyright, and can't be reproduced without our written consent. There's nothing to stop you from posting links to threads that you contribute to, but please don't publish any images of our forum threads.

Aitchbee 19:52 PM 22 Jul 11

Forum Editor - I would not do anything that was improper.I will follow your instructions to the letter. HB

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites