I've got myself a new website...

Aitchbee 18:59 PM 20 Jul 11

....and my good friend Brian has kindly offered me his time and patience to construct and develop it.(He is a software engineer).Initially my intentions were to use it as a click here platform to show visual images of my posts on Speakers Corner.What's the best way to go about it. The website is www.aitchbee.com

Forum Editor 23:35 PM 21 Jul 11

my intentions were to use it as a click here platform to show visual images of my posts on Speakers Corner

I'm afraid you mustn't do that - everything you post to our forum is subject to our copyright, and can't be reproduced without our written consent. There's nothing to stop you from posting links to threads that you contribute to, but please don't publish any images of our forum threads.

Aitchbee 19:52 PM 22 Jul 11

Forum Editor - I would not do anything that was improper.I will follow your instructions to the letter. HB

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…