I've dropped a B*****k!

Rufus Tanner 17:59 20 Feb 03

After putting my new PC together I got around to loading windows on. It wouldn't accept my ME disc, so I loaded on 98 first which it gratefully accepted. ME had no trouble loading on after that so you would think me a happy man. No. My 80Gb hard drive is now 2Gb according to windows. I think when I was setting up 98 I had two options for HDD format and guess which one i chose. The problem I have is I need to wipe (delete, Format, Fry)the HDD to enable me to reload windows back on, but alas I am clueless to this operation. Any tips would be most appreciated.
Many Thanks.

jazzypop 18:03 20 Feb 03

Run fdisk, delete the existing partition(s), create a new partition, ensure you enable large disk support - see click here

Switcher 18:16 20 Feb 03

Use Partition Magic and you will be able to utilise full capacity without the hassle of FDISK,Format and reloading windows.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…