I've accently deleted my Acronis Images

RobCharles1981 00:04 19 Mar 07

Is there a way to recover my images from my external hard drive? Ive accedently deleted them

Ive got Some file recovering programs

Drive Rescue
Restoration

Thanks

Rob

skidzy 00:07 19 Mar 07

If they havn't been overwritten Rob you may be able to recover them,being intact though........well thats something else.

If the system is running ok,make a new image if you can not recover the images you deleted.

Check the recycle bin !

skidzy 00:09 19 Mar 07

Dont think recycle bin will help,but this might click here
click here

RobCharles1981 00:17 19 Mar 07

Im seeing what Test Disk brings up

wotbus@ 08:08 19 Mar 07

click here This has saved my bacon in the past - 30day trial free! but I bought it as it's so good.
Do as little activity on your PC as possible before running it (no defrags/sfc's/installs etc etc).
Good luck.

wotbus@ 08:09 19 Mar 07

Just noted it's an external HDD, but the principle is the same ;-)

€dstowe 08:33 19 Mar 07

Do you really need your old images?

Provided your system is OK, start again - make a new backup straight away and forget about the ones you have deleted. After all, out-of-date backups are the next thing to being useless.

wotbus@ 08:38 19 Mar 07

Maybe he/she means .jpg images?

€dstowe 10:48 19 Mar 07

I understood from the title these images to be Acronis backups. If this is wrong then, my apologies. Can you tell us then what these images are?

If normal data files then try Recuva click here from the makers of cCleaner. I've used this on a testing basis and found it good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…