Itunes when burning CD for playing in my car

El-eeboyo 20:32 16 Jan 06

I use Itunes to burn mix CDs for my car and with my old car they worked fine but in my new car, every single CD won't play on tracks 4,5 & sometimes 6. The remaining tracks are fine but there is the occasional crackle.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks,
Eeboy

rolf66 22:10 16 Jan 06

I had a similar problems when burning an Audio CDR of MP3 files.They played fine on my home system,and in my wifes car,but in my car they just would not play correctly. I tried various makes of blank CDs with varying degrees of success but the only make that gave me a 100% burn rate were Taiyo Yuden,a little expensive but worth it,I can recommend this company,click here.

regards Rolf 66

Granger 11:06 17 Jan 06

I think this happens because your software is creating CDs with newer types of encoding that your older CD players can't recognise. I have the same trouble burning CDs with WMP10 - these CDs won't play in my car but will play on newer kit. I don't have Nero but that might allow you to record CDs that are back-compatible.

El-eeboyo 00:10 18 Jan 06

I'll see if nero gives me better results. Seems strange that it's only tracks 4,5,6 that are affected or is this simply because they're always around the same part of the CD.
Thanks all the same!
Eeboy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…