iTunes refusing to open

robzwolf 21:54 PM 15 May 11

I'm running a Windows 7 32-bit PC. On hearing that iOS 4.3.3 was out, I wanted to update my iPhone 4 to it. However, iTunes just refuses to open. I click the icon on my dock/taskbar, it looks like it's open for a couple of seconds, then it appears closed again. I don't even see the window open. I've even reinstalled iTunes to the latest version, still to no avail. Any help please? I was wondering if a specific process was blocking iTunes from opening. Here's a list of all my processes. http://i54.tinypic.com/f6irn.png

Any suggestions please!

mole44 04:41 AM 16 May 11

Had the same problem myself go to Apples itunes web site reinstall itunes from there,go into all programs and find itunes on the list then just move the icon onto your desktop.

gengiscant 06:27 AM 16 May 11

Some times it is necessary to to a really clean uninstall and reinstall of itunes. So follow these instructions. itunes

robzwolf 17:16 PM 16 May 11

I don't want to do a fully clean install, I've got my iPhone all backed up on there :/

bremner 17:20 PM 16 May 11

This will not effect your iPhone backup Apple Support

robzwolf 22:04 PM 18 May 11

Okay I've uninstalled iTunes then reinstalled it and it STILL WON'T OPEN!!!!! By now I'm getting really fed up because I NEED TO BACK UP MY IPHONE!!!

Should I contact Apple? Or will they hate me for having a Windows PC?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone