itunes problem - trapped in US store

riddley 18:51 29 Dec 05

Am trapped in the US itunes store after downloading their latest upgrade. My account details aren't being recognised. Have tried re-installing the software, with no success - am now reluctant to try this again in case I lose all my music (have read of this happening to some other customers). Have emailed apple for help three times but receive no reply. Any ideas?

bremner 20:19 29 Dec 05

At the bottom of the Music Store screen is a box to choose the country

riddley 21:16 29 Dec 05

many thanks - I've now re-connected to the uk store, but itunes still doesn't recognise my account details, neither my login name or password. Is it safe just to set up a new account? I'm concerned because obviously they've got my credit card details on file.

riddley 21:27 29 Dec 05

Have managed to re-connect to my account by re-setting my password. Not sure what's been going on, last time I tried to do this Itunes didn't even recognise my ID. Anyway, it's sorted. Many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…