iTunes problem

GBL 21:22 18 Apr 10

I am using Win 7 and have installed the latest iTunes from Apple but cannot get it to open, I have reinstalled it. It worked fine the other week but not after an hour of trying. All I want to do is change my music.

northumbria61 21:31 18 Apr 10

Try this - right click on iTunes - Properties - Compatibility Tab - Run this Program in Compatiblity for "Windows XP Service Pack 3"

GBL 22:09 18 Apr 10

I have repaired it, removed it and instaslled it twice. I tried what you surgested and still no good. I have it on my old PC will try that tomorrow

GBL 22:46 18 Apr 10

I can't change the resolution back now, everytime I install it changes the screen resolution to something crazy. I am unable to alter it back to what it was, The only option I have is to remove the program completely. So I can't use Itunes on this PC.

northumbria61 22:52 18 Apr 10

Read this geoffy

click here

GBL 23:05 18 Apr 10

Thanks will try again in the morning, a bit racked off now after nearly three hours of it. Take care, will reply after I have had another go in the morning.

GBL 11:22 19 Apr 10

Gave up in the end. Have now uninstalled Bull guard and installed AVG, iTunes now loads. Have tried to install Zone alarm but it tells me I need Service pack 1 for Win 7.

pete h 12:47 19 Apr 10

i have just had the same problem mate. go to add and remove programmes and delete the bonjure application. if you find it wont let you do it using add and remove, go into your c drive and find it there and delete it. you may not be able to get rid of it till after a restart.

pete

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5