iTunes problem

tomcarling 17:31 13 Oct 07

Hello,
I have just got a Philips SPD 3300L external DVDRW drive to use with my lap top as the internal drive has packed up. It works fine when copying and burning CDs using Nero, And fine when burning CDs from iTunes but it is not importing CDs onto iTunes properly. If I insert a disc it will say that all is imported (within about 5 secs!) but when I click on the track in the Library it says the track is 789:57:13 long! After google-ing it it looks like others have had the same problem but no solution can be found. Any ideas?

Thanks

TOM

ps Windows XP & iTunes 7

mitsme 17:44 13 Oct 07

Hi Tom,

I think you may need to delete the tune & reload iTunes & update library. Try & download the tune from iTunes Store & it should tell you that this is a tune you have already purchased.

This may work, but I'd try for a second opinion on the iTunes forum. As it happened to me quite a while back, it may be resolved in another way now.

If this works let me know.

Good luck
Mitsme

tomcarling 18:16 13 Oct 07

Hi Mitsme,
Just tried that but it didn't work sadly. Thanks for the sugestion none the less ;-)
Tom

boxertetley 11:48 06 Mar 08

The usb socket is not working on my computer. So I tried to activate/copy over my music to the spare PC. This has an old itunes which was used not noiw by my daughter. Until I resolve the usb problem. How can move over the playlist and update my music onto my ipod. Basically can I delete her itune file and load mine from the other pc?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…