iTunes Podcast Video

frager 16:40 PM 18 Nov 12

I am trying to watch 'The Calculus Lifesaver - Lecture Videos' as a podcast in iTunes. I get as far as a black 'screen' in the centre of my monitor. The name of the podcast appears in the Title area at the top of the monitor, but it will not play. These lectures are available free from Princeton University.

I did manage to watch a short video on James Bond from the iStore.

Any help would be appreciated

Pat

Woolwell 16:57 PM 18 Nov 12

Did you subscribe then look under podcasts? However I think that there is a problem with these as I've just tried and get error unable to download as it could not be found on server.

Woolwell 17:01 PM 18 Nov 12

The link at http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8351.html doesn't work either.

frager 17:10 PM 18 Nov 12

I was able to get the list of lectures, but when I selected one, I could not get it to play

Woolwell 17:17 PM 18 Nov 12

Yes I could get the list of lectures in iTunes but cannot get it to play due to an error message. I think that that lectures may have been removed from the server.

frager 17:28 PM 18 Nov 12

Thanks for youor reply.

I might try sending an email to Princeton or Adrian Banner if I can get an email address

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites