ITUNES - NETWORK CONNECTION RESET?

SHINELIKEITDOES6 17:50 10 Aug 06

Please please help me I am tearing my hair out! I have just downloaded itunes, and i can access the music store, but it wont let me sign in to my account. Each time i try i get a message saying ITUNES COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE MUSIC STORE. THE NETWORK CONNECTION WAS RESET. MAKE SURE YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION IS ACTIVE AND TRY AGAIN. I have enabled itunes on windows firewall and mcafee, checked and rechecked connections (i have no problems getting on the net),disabled firewalls, made sure relevant ports are allowed, have been to apple and microsoft websites - lots of people with the same problem, but no solution. I am truly lost - it used to work before i restored my operating system, IE has blocked cookies that i cant unblock....HELP! please! Thankyou!

ade.h 18:23 10 Aug 06

I can't help with your question at this time, but I would like to ask: you're not using two local firewalls are you??!! (ICF and McAfee?)

SHINELIKEITDOES6 18:53 10 Aug 06

Hi, thanks of your response - ive got windows firewall which is disabled, and mcafee which gives itunes full access. you wouldnt happen to know the phone no of the pc helpline, the one that charges £1 a minute?
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…