Is iTunes the most instrusive device ever?

steve263000 27 Aug 13

I am at the moment downloading music that I have purchased from Amazon by the CD version over time. At the same time itunes has popped up synchronizing my library. I do not use itunes, my son does so I have closed it. The damn thing will not stay closed and just opens up.

Is this connected with Amazon and do I have to have it open or is the a way to close the bloody thing?

Chronos the 2nd 27 Aug 13

You obviously do not have separate accounts on the PC so whatever settings your son has set up itunes with then you will have to live with them also.

If you set up your own profile on the PC then you obviously would not have itunes installed so the problem of it popping up when downloading your music would not arise.

Forum Editor 27 Aug 13

Transferred to Tech Helproom from Speakers Corner.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message