iTunes to Micro SD Card problem

Bing.alau 10 Sep 12
Answered

I've just asked in another forum, but I will ask again in this one "Can anyone tell me in simple language how to get my iTunes songs on to a mini-SD card please?" (I have tried a few times and given up a few times), so I need an "Idiot's Guide" to enable me to do it. Thanks in advance.

I have an idea I have seen instructions somewhere in one of these forums but can't find it.

I have a play list ready to transfer and I have my card in an adapter, but when I try to transfer the tunes I get a message telling me I have, what I assume is, an "In and Out" problem... I've no idea what that means but am wondering if perhaps the card is corrupt?

Nontek 10 Sep 12
Answer

Hmm, to start the process open iTunes and then under File, hover cursor over Library, then click on Export Playlist.

Then follow any further on-screen prompts.

The exported playlist will probably be auto-saved in your My Documents, you would then need to open your SD card and choose Import.

All the above from memory, have not done it recently, but I hope it points you in the right direction.

Bing.alau 10 Sep 12

Nontek. Thanks a lot, I will give that a try.

Bing.alau 11 Sep 12

Tried that Nontek and regret that I failed again. Couldn't open my SD card to import at all. Never the less I will try again because I think that may be the way to go. Thanks again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message