iTunes to Micro SD Card problem

Bing.alau 16:58 PM 10 Sep 12
Answered

I've just asked in another forum, but I will ask again in this one "Can anyone tell me in simple language how to get my iTunes songs on to a mini-SD card please?" (I have tried a few times and given up a few times), so I need an "Idiot's Guide" to enable me to do it. Thanks in advance.

I have an idea I have seen instructions somewhere in one of these forums but can't find it.

I have a play list ready to transfer and I have my card in an adapter, but when I try to transfer the tunes I get a message telling me I have, what I assume is, an "In and Out" problem... I've no idea what that means but am wondering if perhaps the card is corrupt?

Nontek 17:07 PM 10 Sep 12
Answer

Hmm, to start the process open iTunes and then under File, hover cursor over Library, then click on Export Playlist.

Then follow any further on-screen prompts.

The exported playlist will probably be auto-saved in your My Documents, you would then need to open your SD card and choose Import.

All the above from memory, have not done it recently, but I hope it points you in the right direction.

Bing.alau 18:31 PM 10 Sep 12

Nontek. Thanks a lot, I will give that a try.

Bing.alau 16:29 PM 11 Sep 12

Tried that Nontek and regret that I failed again. Couldn't open my SD card to import at all. Never the less I will try again because I think that may be the way to go. Thanks again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites