Itunes & Media center

boots2 11:48 09 Jan 07

There have been posts before but no answer that I can see, can Itunes files on the PC ,be displayed and played in Media Centre.?

brambles 16:18 09 Jan 07

boots2 - If you downloaded them from your own musical CD's they will all open in Media Centre - any you purchased from iTunes will not appear.

Brambles

boots2 19:35 09 Jan 07

They do not open in media centre how can I make them apear in Media centre if thay are in the Itunes folder?

ArrGee 21:01 09 Jan 07

Go into media centre and go into my music. Under the buttons on the right (artist, album, etc) do a right click.

An option will appear to add music, then select your iTunes folder.

boots2 11:16 10 Jan 07

Thanks ArrGee just goes to show it takes someone who knows. Thanks again.

boots2 11:17 10 Jan 07

Resolved

satchef1 15:59 10 Jan 07

click here

Try this program, costs a bit but it will integrate iTunes in to Media Center and allow you to play music purchased from the iTunes store

ArrGee 20:14 10 Jan 07

I may have got this wrong, but all I did was to show you how to direct media centre to the iTunes folder.

The iTunes folder holds protected AAC format files. You may need to convert these to MP3 or WAV format before using them in either media centre or WMP.

Here is a free program to remove the copy protection and covert to MP3 or WAV. I'm not going into the copyright argument here (piracy etc etc) as I assume you have bought these tracks to listen for yourself (before anybody starts needling my ear!), as is also mentioned in this site.
click here

ArrGee 20:26 10 Jan 07

Also worth a read
click here

boots2 15:34 13 Jan 07

Thanks to you all and it was the itunes folder to media centre I needed all is working great now .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…