itunes help

charlton200 18:48 02 Nov 07

I was hoping someone will help me on this.

When i import a Cd disc to itunes the tracks don't stay together.
At the moment i am trying to copy, Steve Earle's "Jerusalem cd", its got 11 tracks and they don't stay together in itunes, they go all over the place.
Some albums stay as they should and others don't.
I have looked through the help files , but no luck.

Any advise would be great.

Thanks.

FatboySlim71 20:08 02 Nov 07

In iTunes, on the columns where it says, NAME, ARTIST, ALBUM etc etc. If you move the mouse arrow and click once with the left mouse button on the word album at the top of that same named column, it should then sort/show the albums in alphabetical order, this groups all the albums together in alphabetical order and thus making it easier to find the particular album that you are looking for.

This also works if you click on the word which is shown on the other columns as well.

FatboySlim71 09:03 03 Nov 07

Also, there is three options in the VIEW MENU on iTunes called "LIST VIEW, ALBUM VIEW, COVER FLOW VIEW". I think these mean iTunes will display the track lists/iTunes library in the selected way, mine is set on "COVER FLOW VIEW" cover flow been the new feature on the newer iPods where you have a picture of the particular album cover and you can flick through these covers until you find the one that you want to play.

charlton200, post back what the outcome is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017