pte 10:48 AM 26 Feb 12

In the past couple of weeks downloading podcasts on itunes has slowed to point where its impossible. My broadband speed is fine (4-5mbs) and have checked it on multiple occasions and also phoned my supplier O2, but all is as it should be. All other browsers/aps etc work just fine. I emailed Apple but got no help. I have checked Norton settings etc but I have not changed any of these for many months and have been happily using itunes for years. I have the latest version of itunes and have downloaded it again and reinstalled it but still the problem remains. I use Vista and again have not had a problem with it for over 3 years. Does anyone have any idea as to how to fix it? I have a long daily train journey to work and have come to rely on my podcasts to get me through it. Thanks

mercfan 19:17 PM 27 Feb 12

Can you source your podcasts from any other source' ie BBC?? It might help you identify where your problem lies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…